Lament (WIP) [READ DESC] Lament (WIP) [READ DESC]

Not bad. However really repetitive and empty :/

WR4ITHExtras responds:

Yeah, it's incredibly repetitive, but this is just a basic outline. I kind of get what you're saying with empty, but I have two layers of bass synths, sub bass, a hat, background noise, and a high pitched wailing string all playing at the same time, so I don't know what else I could add except some more detailed percussion.

Invade Invade

Not bad, quite repetitive though.

my new minecraft lets play intro {LIT WARNING}} my new minecraft lets play intro {LIT WARNING}}

10/10 would use this

infinitepowersource responds:

thqnnk ! ! ! ! ! 1 1 ! ! 1 1

Final Fight Final Fight

I love this! This is sick. I have no words about mixing mastering and stuff

DJNetbuse responds:

Scorpion Scorpion

Not bad, needs some more improvement in mixing/mastering. But this is really good!

Sieoctik - Poltergeist Sieoctik - Poltergeist

Weird... but I'd say original.

ELEPS - DELTA (RIDDIM DUBSTEP) ELEPS - DELTA (RIDDIM DUBSTEP)

I hear a lot of presets and samples I know. But you did pretty cool work with them. Good job

BurgeraX: Scum Remake [Riddim Dubstep] BurgeraX: Scum Remake [Riddim Dubstep]

What the hell is that snare in the beginning? I hate it. But everything else is freaking dope.

BurgeraX responds:

i hate this song in general XD its so old, i didnt know what i was doing. i didnt know mixing or i anything important so XD

Xellz - Monoxide Xellz - Monoxide

All your songs are amazing, but there are some small things that don't make the song be 5 stars. The melody is just looping all the song, even the last bar before the drop is that melody. You could just insert some kind of fill or a vocal or something.

P R A I S E T H E S U N P R A I S E T H E S U N

what is that

infinitepowersource responds:

muse ic to prays the sunn